[Rovernet] Rare bits wanted

Scott scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Tue Mar 18 17:48:03 EDT 2014

You are wrong about the stud pattern, all Rover P5/P6 did not use Chev/Jag pattern, they use US
Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Austin and Jensen Interceptor pattern which is different.

Thankyou,

Scott.

 > Yes we did have this conversation.

> Yours

> Vern

> On Mar 17, 2014, at 8:50 AM, Tom Rymes <tom at rymes.net> wrote:

> > On 03/16/2014 7:58 PM, louatlcf at aol.com wrote:

> >> Hi

> >> I have a 1966 Rover 2000TC equipped with Dunlop brakes and a single 7 inch servo one of
the first imported and I have Rostyle wheels. See attached Pics. I didn't think there were an earlier
version, if so must be rarer than my car.

> >> Lou

> > Further to this, it was my understanding that the P5/P5B and the P6/P6B all used the
Chevy/Jaguar 5 x 4.75" bolt pattern, which should allow a very large selection of wheels for the OP
to choose from. Unless your're bound and determined to use a BMW wheel, I would think that 5 x
4.75" would meet your needs.

> > Tom

> Inkspot Type & Design	250 864 5619	in at inkspotco.com

-- 9 - 5.00 Monday to Friday.

New email address-  scott at scottsoldautorubber.com.au

www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au

Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,

P.O. Box 105, Mount Waverley 3149, Victoria,  Australia.

Phone and Fax: + 61- 3 - 9563 3023

http://www.xe.net/pca/

(Currency Converter)

Closed Saturday and Sunday.