[Rovernet] Fwd: 3-1

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:16:36 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: garrett bourque <gbbourque at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 11:01 AM
Subject: Fwd: 3-1
To: "The original list for Rover car enthusiasts." <rovernet at rovernet.ca>

Hello Rovernet,
   I am unclear if this glass roof option was offered in the USA or not.
Kent Kinard sold me this roof panel, with the glass already installed.  He
told me that he rescued the roof from a friend's 2000.  James and I removed
my 3500S roof, the front and rear glass, and the headliner before
reinstalling the roof panel with the shaped safety glass already fitted.
Next, I reinstalled the newly redone headliner around the edge of the glass
and last I put in the front and rear glass.  I was chewing on my
fingernails trying to decide if I should embark on this project of not, but
it turned out great and has been very well received at several car shows
that I have attended with the car! Garrett