[Rovernet] p6 windshield installation

Scruggs Family gjkzscruggs at verizon.net
Wed Sep 10 16:09:47 EDT 2014

The sulfur in petroleum compounds will crosslink in the structure of
elastomeric products, of which rubber is one.  That makes the elastomer
stiff and subject to cracking vice bending.  The primary ingredient in WD-40
is fish oil but the carrier is petroleum based and therefore is not long
term consonant with the care and feeding of rubber things.  WD-40 does,
however, help with night time leg cramps... spray, rub and go back to sleep.

Gross Scruggs
Annapolis MD, USA