[Rovernet] Facebook for Rovernet

Dennis Gallacher dennis at allk9.com.au
Sat Dec 26 17:58:01 EST 2015

Im with you on this one Dave.
For many years I ran the Rover Australia Yahoo email group which I started as a way of bringing those into Rovers a bit closer together and to help those restoring Rovers to find parts or at least find where to buy parts at a reasonable price..
It's the point of bringing like minded together that I  now use Facebook for as ever since I've been on it I found many of my old British Army mates who I haven't spoken to in over 30 odd years..The RSR is on it aswell as many sites catering for us Rover guys.

No one seems to send in email much these days so like many old ways of doing things I guess email groups will be a thing of the past..

In short as Dave said..Facebook is as good or as bad as you make it and so like it or not is the future
Den..
BTW My dear ol Mum- god bless her- had a Facebook page set it up when she was 77 my 84 year old uncle is on it....You are as Old as you want to be..