[Rovernet] DeDion overhaul woes

LANCE LA CERTE PSY D lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Wed Dec 30 22:59:26 EST 2015

Hi Garrett,  great idea.    I'm going to give the hardwood chisel a go.   If that doesn't work, I'm going to take the tube to an automotive machine shop near the house, because I don't want to damage this thing as replacing it would be difficult and costly.
Thanks again,  Lance

Lance La Certe, Psy.D.
Outside of a dog, a person's best friend is a book.  Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.