[Rovernet] Stuff for Rovernet

Andrew Holland Andrew_Holland at amp.com.au
Wed Feb 11 21:26:40 EST 2015

Hi Bruce,
I received the below requests. Can you please add to Rovernet.

I have a P4 100 wreck! Free to be picked up.

Body is rusty & dented, but there are plenty of good parts
Needs to be picked up ASAP, as I am moving.

My contacts are 0450237535 or cavaliercoachlines at gmail.com.

Thanks for your time Bradley Foster.

                            ****WANTED****
Information on adding Air Conditioning to a P6B

i was considering Aircon for my P6B.
Do you know anyone who has managed the transition & by whom ?

Regards Greg Jones.

Please contact Andrew Holland if you can help Greg on:

0414 625236 or email:   vicepresident at roverownersclub.com.au

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information that is confidential and is subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of AMP. Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.