[Rovernet] 52 P4 Carb needle

peter king peter at king-co.com
Tue Jul 21 11:13:57 EDT 2015

If you have the original needles, it would be a good idea to bring or send one to Joe or whoever you end up dealing with. Joe is excellent, but he did recommend needles that were not a good match for my 3500s SUs. I installed them, but went back to my original needles. When I compared them side by side, the new needles had a more aggressive taper, so ran leaner unless choked.

Peter