[Rovernet] R: MGB HORN - Re: I: H4+H4 Headlight Headlamp Black Booster Wire Harness Cable SAYG STGG - good for Rover p6 and MGB?

Ruotolo Gianluca (G&M CS) gianluca.ruotolo at enel.com
Mon Jun 15 11:11:33 EDT 2015

Dear friends, hope you all are well.
Excuse me for the delay.

Thanks everyone and hear you soon!

Ciao, best regards, GR.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Rovernet [mailto:rovernet-bounces at rovernet.org] Per conto di Tom Rymes via Rovernet
Inviato: mercoledì 27 maggio 2015 18:02
A: Rovernet
Cc: Tom Rymes
Oggetto: MGB HORN - Re: [Rovernet] I: H4+H4 Headlight Headlamp Black Booster Wire Harness Cable SAYG STGG - good for Rover p6 and MGB?

On 05/27/2015 8:22 AM, Ruotolo Gianluca (G&M CS) via Rovernet wrote:

> http://www.ebay.it/itm/111466280732?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p
> 3984.m1423.l2649
>
> Dear friends, hope you all are well.
> Please any ideas?
>
> Best regards and thanks in advance.
>
> Ciao, GR:

Gianluca (et. al.),

I also forgot to mention:

You asked about the MGB, too, and if you want to go that route, I would recommend Limey's Relay kit from Bits4Brits ( http://bits4brits.org ).
They are made specifically for MGBs, use properly color-coded wiring, and include a relay for the horn, resulting in significantly improved volume and tone. It's very easy to install (much easier than the harness you linked to), and you won't regret it.

Tom