[Rovernet] Roveramerica weekend

Dermot Harvey roverman2 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 9 17:28:33 EDT 2015

Hi Hank,

Wow, what a massive screw up!  Sorry to have missed the weekend - how was it?
My 1971 TC2000 is driving well now, but I am still looking for an owner's manual for it. I think I already asked you if you had one that I might be able to copy. I have plenty of the earlier TC owner's manuals.

Perhaps I'll see you at the British Invasion (Sept. 18th-20th.!)

Best,

Dermot