[Rovernet] Landy 88 words

Scruggs Family gjkzscruggs at verizon.net
Mon Mar 30 08:47:01 EDT 2015

Apologies for the slowness of information re the 88... the lady that owns it
is going to get it running and then have it assessed, I've suggested Rovers
North, and then it will be available for sale.  No word on how long this may
take but don't hold your breath.  Very definitely maybe when you hear of
this Landy again it will be from the owner direct as I will pass the list
address to her so my friend and I will no longer be in the middle.

I have three pictures, that the list chose not to post, and will forward
them direct to any interested parties.  I'll send them to Tom and Jamie as
they've already inquired.

Again, apologies for the thrash and I hope the Landy finds a good home.

Regards,

Gross