[Rovernet] Rover Stuff

Scruggs Family gjkzscruggs at verizon.net
Mon Mar 30 09:41:58 EDT 2015

Ken,

I agree with your assessment of LRG.  Having been married for just short of
450 years I recognize the incipient tendency to 'over analyze' and 'under
act' when the unknown is relatively large.  The address for the Rover list
is rovernet at rovernet.org should she need same.  Large photos are excluded
and have to be posted to the interested individuals.

I've not seen Charlie Victor Romeo but will watch for it.

I bought an interesting meter the other day.  Apparently when checking the
voltage of a battery... particularly the small, round CR 1620 and 2032
types... one often gets an erroneous 'surface effect' reading vice the
actual voltage.  As such most batteries need a light load to be accurately
checked.  I bought a ZTS MBT-1 battery tester that puts each battery through
a short test before evaluating its health.  Recommended.

Gross