[Rovernet] 1967 2000TC for sale in Chicago area

Steve Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Wed Sep 23 09:24:54 EDT 2015

Hi All,

My parents saw a 2000TC in need of TLC, maybe a parts car, in Lyons, IL
in the Chicago area.  It is a white 1967 TC with a Webasto roof and
Magnum 500 wheels.  It has rust in the fenders, trunk floor and sills --
the usual places.  The interior is a mix of red door panels and tan seats.

It belonged to a fellow who died and is being sold by the person who
inherited it.  The  contact fellow my father talked to is Hernandez at
F&G Auto Repair, 4320 S. 1st Ave, Unit 102, Lyons, IL 605534.

I have several photos if anyone is interested.  The wheels look OK in
the photos, though the roof is taped around the edges and the seats are
tired.

Steve Manwell