[Rovernet] play in 3500s differential

Barry Lafbery lafbery at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 26 18:35:15 EDT 2016

if it’s any help, the clunk i had in my last 3500s turned out to be a loose crown wheel i did not catch it in time and it broke the casing.
including mine i have heard of 3 3500s with the crown wheel coming loose. One bolt only has to undo 1/2 a turn and they hit the casing if you keep driving it breaks the casing. It’s really worth checking. When i repaired it i drilled the bolt heads wired the bolts and also used loktite on the threads.

Barry