[Rovernet] rear main seal issues (roverman)

Rover Man p4roverman at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 01:05:09 EST 2016

Johnathan,PierreThat method of removal using the rope seal using a chinese finger, doesn't always work, sometimes that seal is caked on the block, and if you happen the be pulling the seal out half way and if it breaks apart inside your going to be having a lot of trouble, just be prepared for a complete bottom end removal if this happens. I have done this many times before