[Rovernet] choke spring for '68 TC

Gordon Harrower gharrower200 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:51:32 EST 2016

Hey Jim,

How are you?  It's been many moons.  I used to have a few crumpled used
carb springs, but sent them with my TC when I sold it.  Alas, I was unable
to find replacements when I looked, and had to make do with odd matches.

Have you ever found a P5?  Mine is fine, but feeling neglected because of
the winter.

Best,

Gordon.