[Rovernet] 3.5 to 3.9?

Dermot Harvey roverman2 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 7 13:59:19 EST 2016

Hi Geoffrey,

I think you would be better off with one of the larger iterations of the Rover V8. such as the 3.9 or 4.2 Liter.  I have both engines used in stock if you are interested.
Alternately, you could have your present motor upgraded in power by using higher compression pistons, a more radical camshaft and improvements to your Fuel Injection mapping. This is what I did with my SD1 when I rebuilt the motor some years ago. The car is now no slouch and is an excellent Grand Touring car for fast longer journeys. Still prefer my 1971 2000TC for running around the County.

Best,

Dermot Harvey
Spectral Kinetics