[Rovernet] 3500S exhaust?

Michael Pellow mp349 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Nov 29 19:32:46 EST 2016

To add to Pierre's comment, there configuration for the S (manual shift)
exhausts is different .The Auto pipes meet under the gearbox just behind
the  torque converter where one side curves around and join in a narrow
Y to run down the L H side of the auto to the back of the car.The
manual,however, run back each side of the gearbox in a Y shape to  join
at the back by the drive shaft connection ,all are a bigger bore about
1/2 to 3/4 inch to 2 inches .One of the members of our club bought a
hotted up car that had a much bigger exhaust.He took it off as if made
no improvement and made the car extremely noisy at motorway speeds it
droned .reducing the bore back to the S spec shut it up .