[Rovernet] P6B electric fan?

Jim Cumberland fjcumberland at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:01:14 EDT 2016

Geoff,

My 2000TC, which was fitted with AC, had a Kenlowe fan fitted to it by the
previous owner.  It worked really well.  I might have a picture of the
installation, but I'm away this week for work and haven't got access to my
backup drive.  I also think I have a couple of Kenlowe fan assembles,
including the lighted under-dash manual override switch, and the rotary
switch that goes in the engine compartment.  I'll look this weekend when
I'm home.

HTH

Jim