[Rovernet] P6B electric fan?

Michael Pellow mp349 at xtra.co.nz
Sat Oct 29 07:21:53 EDT 2016

Hi I had a P6B with a Kenlow fan with the manual override switch
installed .This had been done before I bought the car .The switch had a
light in it which I rigged up to show when the fan was running
.Surprisingly most of the time it was off,only coming when I was stopped
at traffic lights.
The Rover company were cautious about recommending electric fans as they
said that the under bonnet (hood) temperatures could get higher causing
the outer of the kick-down cable to shrink and jamb the cable.
I presume that the temperature settings should be kept low.