[Rovernet] P6B electric fan?

Ben Saunders bsaunders at firstva.com
Sat Oct 29 10:13:27 EDT 2016

If memory serves me right I too wanted to install an electric fan on one
of my 3500S's and found that there was no room between the condenser and
the grill. It was frustrating to have a car that the AC only worked in
cold weather.  I had to choose from several scenarios. The first being
to just replace the fan clutch with a new one if available or I could
afford. Since then I have seen others put screws through the clutch to
lock it on Range Rovers and Discos. If you wish to step out of the
original concept then you can go with a Buick pump and a fixed fan or
flex fan. This I have found to work best and keep in mind is the
original design for that engine. Just make sure that you get the belt
groves to align. I just Googled Rover 3500S engine and there is a
picture of the engine with a Buick fan installed.