[Rovernet] 3-LITRE ENGINE, or.....

Peter King peter at king-co.com
Thu Nov 9 17:22:31 EST 2017

Charles,

I have a 3 litre engine sitting in my back yard. It is seized from sitting, so I don’t know what that means to interior components. Anyway, I can see if I can find any identifying marks to tell you what year it is. I believe it was a ’64 I took it out of. I’m in Boston, so that may be too far afield for you, but let me know if you would like me to look into this engine any further. Yours free if you need it.

Peter

Peter King + Company
10 Derby Square
Suite N2