[Rovernet] 1969 P6 2000TC

TrinLando08 seanfarnum1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 21:06:11 EDT 2018

Oh wow I am truly grateful for all the responses, suggestions and advice.
Okay so here goes with answers. I know the disc and pressure plate are bad
as I can start the car in any gear. I can feel the selector going thru the
gears. The car is still together and is not apart or on a lift. I am not
sure about pedal to master to slave operation and will make observations
when the car is up off of the ground. I am going to pull engine and box
together. The car has oil leaks and I can address those and the cooling
system as I will have proper access to all areas.
I have decided to not rush and take time to do as much as I can in one
shot. I have restored and brought many cars back to life over the years, so
I can hold my own. I will keep you all updated as I embark on the journey.
I am also an upholsterer with over 30 years experience so the interior will
be getting a lot of attention also.