[Rovernet] Enquiry relating to P4s

wilkins.ray at gmail.com wilkins.ray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 21:22:35 EDT 2019

Greetings, I am located in Australia and have been a (mainly silent) member
of this group for many years. I am presently the Editor of the Rover P4
Drivers Guild of Australia and also am documenting my restoration (very
slowly) of a 1957 P4 90 www.facebook.com/P4.resto/. Through this Facebook
page I get a few enquiries from people all over the world which is great.
Recently I heard from a guy in Canada who has a 1956 P4 90 ready for
restoration and he has quite a few questions regarding parts etc. I know a
few of you guys are located in Canada and may be able to help with advise,
recommendations etc. I also gather, from the email posts on here that the
majority of your cars are P6s. If there are P4 owners out there, I would
love to hear from you and I'll direct this guy to this forum.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Ray Wilkins

---