[Rovernet] Enquiry relating to P4s

garrett bourque gbbourque at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 11:33:00 EDT 2019

I will list a variety of P6 parts for sale in the upcoming weeks.
   Would anybody like to have the RH half of a Rover 2000 grille that is
NOS?  I only have the RH half.  It is not painted black, it is completely
brushed aluminum.  Remains of a big, but deteriorated bag with Rover logo
printed on it were found with this grille. Price $80. Payapl accepted.
Located in Maine, USA.
  I have a Rover igintion switch and lock assembly, that is NOS in the box,
manufacture date 18/2/1971.  The lock includes 3 brand new keys.  The Rover
logo box is marked with part number 578454.  The chrome bezel surrounding
the key hole is marked 1 2 3 in Roman numerals.  This part clamps to the
steering column assembly and acts as a lock as well as the ignition
switch.  The electrical portion of the switch includes color coded wire
leads, to plug into the car.  The part is makred BRITAX.  Check the
application carefully in a parts book, as it may be RHD.  If anyone has the
application, I would appreciate finding out and being certain what P6 cars
that it fits.  Price $85.  Thanks for your interest.  For photos or
questions, email me at gbbourque at gmail.com.  Sincerely, Garrett Bourque
Jefferson, Maine USA