[Rovernet] RSTCA

Alan Francis partviking1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 12:18:03 EDT 2019

I came across the old RSTCA website when browsing, it doesn't appear to
have been updated for many years so I guess the website is now redundant.
Is there a replacement or has the RSTCA been dispanded?

I saw some old names on there I recognise from 20 years ago when the
internet was just a gleam in most peoples eyes here in the UK, I certainly
benefitted buying on Ebay USA from that!

Anyone still in touch with Glen Wilson, he and I had some very lively
discussions 20+ years ago. Thank goodness for Rovernet (god bless you Eric)
back then, no Facebook and not a single UK club had a web presence for many
more years.

Alan Francis (partviking)