[Rovernet] Blown fuses, need electrical help

Tom Rymes tom at rymes.net
Mon Aug 12 12:52:20 EDT 2019

Lou,

Good point, but it's the other way around. If you use a US 35 Amp fuse
to replace a "35 Amp" British fuse, you'll potentially have problems.
British fuses have a continuous rating and a "surge" rating, and you
want to match the continuous rating if you cannot find a proper British
fuse. Then replace it with a proper British fuse as soon as you can.

More details: http://www.mgtoronto.com/pdf/Tech/fuses.pdf

Tom