[Rovernet] Blown fuses, need electrical help

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 13:06:08 EDT 2019

Also, the 3500 has the later (series II) style fusebox. These are setup for the slightly longer UK style fuses. US style fuses will fit but have marginal contact. This can cause overheating and sometimes electrical fires (check out the classic Rover Forum for threads on replacing with a modern style blade fusebox).

In the meantime I’d suggest cleaning all the fusebox contacts and flexing the blades so you have a better contact.

Sent from a small screen, please excuse any typos.