[Rovernet] Fuses redux

LANCE LA CERTE PSY D lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Tue Aug 13 14:05:35 EDT 2019

Thanks to all who responded to the blown fuse issue.   Good information to know.   Unfortunately, I've been running these same fuses for years; that's not the issue.  What I would appreciate some help with is trying to source/diagnose where the problem might be relative to the lights themselves, the wiring harness etc.

Thanks,   L

Lance La Certe, Psy.D.
Global Operations Director
Apatheists Intl.
Flying Spaghetti Monster Disciple

"In general, the art of government consists of taking as much money as possible from one class of citizens to give to another. "   Voltaire,   1694-1778