[Rovernet] Fuses redux

Ben Saunders bsaunders at firstva.com
Tue Aug 13 14:16:43 EDT 2019

Most of the time the problem is with the wires themselves in that the
British do not tin their wires and thus they corrode over the years and
this causes resistance as well as corroded terminals making the
threshold far too marginal and making the fuses fail. The best option
would be to find an old harness and buy new wires in the same color and
weight to make a new harness. A bit of work but you will sleep better.