[Rovernet] p6 Rover 2000TC manuals

Jim Cumberland fjcumberland at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:41:34 EST 2019

Hi Bob,
Thanks for the heads up about the wheel covers.  The owners manual I was
able to find is for a Series 1 car.  I thought I had spare Series 2 manuals
that I did not send off with my '71 NADA TC when I sold it - will keep
looking.

Does anyone else want a set of steel wheel covers?  I can send pics
tonight.  VG condition but the center logos are faded to varying degrees.

Cheers,

Jim