[Rovernet] p6 Rover 2000TC manuals

Dermot Harvey rovermansd1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:23:45 EST 2019

Hi group,

I am also looking for a 71 TC owners manual for my car. They seem to be very rare. I particularly would like the wiring diagram for the car as it is somewhat different from the series 1 TC.
So if anyone has one (Hank?) it would be great if we could circulate a copy.

Dermot Harvey
1971 Rover 2000 TC
1980 Rover SD1 5 speed