[Rovernet] SD1 power windows

Jess Rainey jess_rainey at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 18 22:32:33 EDT 2019

Hi Geff,Yes, there is a thermal switch. It’s located somewhere to the side of the passenger glove compartment box if I remember correctly. (Remove the glove box to gain access.)  Also if I remember correctly, the switch is in a black square casing. The button to do the reset in the casing is red. Hopefully, my memory is not too faulty. I did have to reset the thermal switch once in the past. That corrected the problem of the windows not operating. Good luck. Regards,Jess

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad