[Rovernet] SD1 power windows

Robert Heimerl robertime4 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 23:58:54 EDT 2019

Hi Geff,
Yes, there's a thermal switch to the right of the passenger (right side)
glove box.  Only need to lower the box, not remove it.  Just take loose the
straps.  It is black with a red button, as Peter says.  And if one window
still doesn't work it's worth trying to push it by hand while pressing the
switch. Sometimes the glass is sticking in the track -- happens here due to
tree debris, pollen,  humidity. etc.  Occasionally it really is the switch,
sometimes its the connector to the motor in the door.  Very rarely it's the
lift motor itself, but that's also possible.  Best of luck with it!  Robert
H.