[Rovernet] Distributor & tranny issues on Federal Series II 2000TC

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at gmail.com
Thu May 23 18:29:30 EDT 2019

Advanced Distributors (advanceddistributor dot com) will rebuild your dissy very reasonably. If you want to go electronic you can buy one from simonbbc and a few folks on the forum have had good experiences with them. Website is simonbbc dot com (can’t add urls to Rovernet messages for some reason).

As for the transmission. Are you sure it’s the synchromesh? A bad synchro would cause grinding when changing gears. An inability to change into gear would more likely be badly adjusted clutch cylinder.

Best of luck,

Steven

Sent from a small screen, please excuse any typos.