[Rovernet] "I'll take Rover parts for $200, Alex"

LANCE LA CERTE PSY D lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Thu Aug 6 00:30:08 EDT 2020

My car:   '70 3500S NADA

I was just gifted a NOS "Passenger's grab handle complete",  Optional Equipment # 366837 for "cars numbered in the range 425-428 only".

It comes complete with mounting hardware (nuts and washers).    Does anyone have any idea where and how this was to be mounted, have any photos, and any recommendations?

Additionally, I also received a pair of the "ET" headrests in excellent condition.  I can see what appears to be a hinged/cantilevered mechanism inside, as well as the chrome disc/button on the side, but have no idea how this mechanism works for apparent adjustment.

Any help would be appreciated,   Lance