[Rovernet] Geezers...

Dermot Harvey rovermansd1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:41:08 EST 2020

Hi Franc and Hi Glen!
Seems to be old geezer day here!  Let us remember Charlie Stutt while we are reminiscing- a true Rover  gentleman.
Franc, I still have my “GB specced” 3500SD1NADA, though alas the  ECU I got from you has become unreliable in its old age. I bought another at a SD1 club swap meet but that didn’t work! So the car soldiers on with a tepid NADA ECU. Now if only I can fix the dreaded rear door lock…..

Nice to hear from you also, Pierre! I remember with fond amusement of transacting a Rover parts deal with you in the shadow of the Law Courts in Fleet Street many years ago.

Happy Holidays to you all,

Dermot