[Rovernet] Geezers...

Franc Buxton fab at stunnedbuffalo.com
Fri Dec 4 12:22:07 EST 2020

On 04/12/2020 17:09, Glen R Wilson via Rovernet wrote:
> After coming back to the Rovernet after years of absence and still
> being only a spry 67 despite a pacemaker and a bionic heart valve, I'm
> imagining that a lot of you guys must be real GEEZERS by now! [...]

    Welcome back Glen - I remember you from the old days! I've been a
subscriber to this List since last century, not quite catching up with
you but anticipating my UK State pension in a month when I'll be (a
fairly spry) 66 😉

    I don't post here much as I don't have much to contribute - I only
own Land Rovers now, having sold my SD1 many years ago, but it's good to
lurk and keep up with things Rover! Great to see how cars like the P6
are still revered in foreign parts, probably more so than here in the UK!

    Whilst I'm here, Season's Greetings all, and here's hoping for a
much more normal 2021 😉

    Cheers,
       Franc.

--