[Rovernet] SD1 Rover brake servo compatibility

Rover Man p4roverman at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 21:28:54 EST 2020

Hello everyone on RoverNet,
I have a good question to ask as i am still new on the Rover SD1's. What i have now is a 1980 Rover SD1 3500. The Question is the compatibility on parts from the TR's TR7 &TR8 if so. I am looking at Rimmers site show the TR8 servo-master combo upgrades yet out of stock using a modified Rover part  using the Triumph listings. So i click onto the TR7's servos, it appears visually the same part as the SD1's. Will they fit the SD1's? I am not looking to fit a series 2 SD1 system just yet.
Any help on the issue on this subject i appreciate it, thanksFrom Nelson O'RileyRovermanp4p5p6SD1