[Rovernet] SD1 Rover brake servo compatibility

Glen R Wilson gwilson at quakertech.net
Sat Dec 5 23:18:56 EST 2020

Nelson, I don't know whether or not Rimmer's is all teenagers on
computer terminals these days, but someone there might also give you an
authoritative answer to your question. Doesn't look as if they carry
nearly as much SD1 stuff as they used to, but someone there should be
pretty knowledgeable and have the Rover part numbers.