[Rovernet] SD1 Rover brake servo compatibility

Glen R Wilson gwilson at quakertech.net
Sun Dec 6 14:55:18 EST 2020

Ben, that sounds like good advice to me. It's not rocket science to
someone who understands brakes and the cost of a custom installation
might be less than a bespoke NIS part.

The other thing about SD1s to watch out for is that the proportioning
valve is designed so that the back brakes do next to nothing. I've seen
people post about taking the proportioning valve out, but would not
recommend it if you don't want to be driving backwards. I know it was a
good idea if you were building a race car, but not a driver.