[Rovernet] Rare Classic Rover 3500S P6B for sale - cars & trucks - by owner -...

Perry Carlston pcarl4221 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:58:43 EDT 2020

Hi Jonathan,
I have not been in contact with you for quite a few years.  My 1970 P6 was
sold to a fellow in San Diego area, along with acquired parts.   Since
then, I have been restoring a 1964 Mercedes 220b (finback sedan) that I
picked up and rescued from the crusher.  The body and paint is beautiful
now. It is in Walnut Creek getting a 280SE engine and
automatic transmission at present.  I have a greater passion for working on
the Mercedes than the Rover and parts are far easier to locate as well.
If you are interested in my current project, I will forward photos.
Classic cars will always stir excitement.  Regards,  Perry Carlston