[Rovernet] Rover parts in California

Rover Man p4roverman at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 00:43:59 EDT 2020

David Maxwell,I have a runner, i also have transmission options for the p5 with many spares, it's i good project car as the car is drivable and brakes are good, holds the coolant well, 2 hour drive to Los Angles is probably my limit. the car needs a paint job, i leave the color to the new owner. having green interior that is a few years old now.From Nelson

you wrote:
What kind of shape is the 1961 P5 in?  I might be interested.  Is it
manual (with OD, I hope) and driveable?  Since I'm in the Bakersfield
area, I could come down and take a look.

Thank you,

David Maxwell