[Rovernet] part number for early Rover V8 camshaft

Ben Saunders bsaunders at firstva.com
Sat Apr 3 09:35:40 EDT 2021

I'll throw my 2 cent worth in by saying that GM had two different cams
for the 2BBL and a longer lift for the 4 BBL. I see both come up from
time to time on Ebay. If you are going with the twin SU's I would use
the 2BBL but if you want more fun put the 4 BBL on it, which is original
from GM and was on the first P6 setup that Rover did. I would go with
the Edelbrock AFB and their manifold and there is a nice aluminum intake
cap with two inlets to allow you to install left and right air filters
out of the way and have less resistance of air flow. I have a friend
that made the change to his TR8 and loves it.