[Rovernet] part number for early Rover V8 camshaft

Glen R Wilson gwilson at quakertech.net
Sat Apr 3 06:51:22 EDT 2021

If you are ever on a big money game show and are only allowed one call,
be smart and let it be Pierre Janusz. I know from personal experience
since he went through my basement one time picking up the odd P3 part
and immediately identifying it. Yes, he does make house calls if you
have a sufficiently oddball collection that piques his interest, and he
won't charge travel expenses.

;-)