[Rovernet] Rovernet History

Jon Stanley jonathan.b.stanley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 09:11:58 EST 2021

Glen, where did you hear that about Kent passing away? I met him
personally in the fall of 2019 and he was still around as of this past
summer (2021) to sign a title over. His health hasn't been good in the
past few years.

Alan, I think you're free to use the photos that I took of the Rovers on
his property. I've moved the P4/P5 photos to another location on my
Google Drive, but I can send you the link to those if needed, please
email me directly.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Jon