[Rovernet] Rovernet History

Alan Francis partviking1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 09:45:04 EST 2021

Jon

Thank you for your kind offer. It's likely I'll only use the P6 photos in
the feature, I'm conscious not everyone shares my passion for [almost]
anything with a Rover badge and it is a P6 Club after all..

However, for myself, I'd love to see the P4/P5 pics so it would be great if
you could share them via the email address I gave.

As for Kent I do hope, as Mark Twain said, *"Rumours of my death have been
greatly exaggerated"* turns out to be true.

Best Regards

Alan