[Rovernet] Rovernet History (Alan Francis)

Alan Francis 4lanfrancis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 03:36:34 EST 2021

*"when I joined RoverNet, I was the 6th person to do so"*

Thanks James, any light you can throw on other early members would be
appreciated.

*Eric would be very happy to know that his creation continues.*

Deservedly so, it is a fantastic legacy.

*Still have P5s here in Vermont and I'd love to help someone else own them,*

I'm unable to help with those unfortunately, I wish I could.

Best Regards

Alan