[Rovernet] Glass roof

Webmaster RCCA webmaster.rovercarclubaust at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 16:51:01 EST 2021

There is one complete car here in Australia, owned by Rover Car Club of
Australia member, you can read all about it here.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rccapics/3017363847/

As mentioned in the discussions, there was another that had been removed
from a car. Have not heard of what happened since.

A very happy Christmas to all in North America.

Cheers
Peter Huttemeier
Webmaster
Rover Car Club of Australia Inc