[Rovernet] Glass roof

Alan Francis 4lanfrancis at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 07:26:40 EST 2021

Gross, Peter and Jonathan,

Thank you very much for the further information and comments. I feel there
is now sufficient information becoming available to warrant an updated
article on the subject at some point this year in the [P6] Club magazine.
Looking at the link Peter sent the information (I think) dates from around
the time when another Rovernetter created a spreadsheet on those believed
to be in existence at the time.

Now might be an appropriate time to update that list.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and can look forward to a much better
2022. Good to see Dirk Burrowes has listed Rove America as taking place in
May and here in the UK we have Roverfest to look forward to in August. It's
been rescheduled twice so fingers crossed it will happen this year!

Happy New Year to everyone

Best Regards

Alan