[Rovernet] Ignition cylinder for TC 2000

Robert Ruggeri robert.ruggeri.esq at outlook.com
Mon Dec 27 12:59:10 EST 2021

Hi All

My Rover TC 2000 key was lost by the body shop.  Peter King has supplied a replacement cylinder.  Shop is now telling me that they are unsure how to remove the old one.  The key and ignition are in the dash to the right of the wheel.  Apparently the wheel is locked.

Any guidance/tips/orders I can give these geniuses?

Sorry to send emails to individuals as well, but I have a new email address which may be preventing me from getting messages through to the Roverlist….. Can someone alert the  moderator?

Many thanks.

Bob Ruggeri
robert.ruggeri.esq at outlook.com